Another Bloggy Birthday!

One year ago today I got the hair-brained idea to start a second blog. One that wasn't about posting pictures of Harrison for family but rather - Just. For. Me.

I got sucked into the blog world - hook, line and sinker.

Love it.

I actually have virtual friends that are truly- friends! Crazy.

So in honor of my blog birthday, I ate a piece of...


Well.



Gingerbread House.


It was really yummy.


On another note Natalie tagged me a while back, so I thought I would oblige (though at my age and constant lack of sleep, I don't like unedited pictures of me).

There are rules but as you know, I'm a rebel and I don't tag others too often. Sorry.  I'll still list the rules because at the same time, I'm a "rules girl".

It's a constant internal battle.

Not really.


Here it goes.

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.

Finally the picture.



Did I mention I was too lazy to change out the 50MM lens from my camera?

Yeah.

I think I'll go break off another piece of that gingerbread house.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu! And to "Just Add Color."

But gingerbread house? Seriously? That stuff is NASTY! Our kit was anyway.

Brittany said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!

Did you really eat the house? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails