Redondo Beach Child Photographer | hello, is anyone in there? [tap tap] hello?

That's about how I've been feeling lately.
Is anyone in here.

I promise, I will get back in gear with blogging and visiting blogs, etc.
In the mean time, I've been stretching a bit [and not stretching enough at other times...]


I got this fun canvas fabric on clearance; I love the print so before my camera battery died, I popped off five [not so good] test shots of Harrison. He has been a crack up lately with posing. He's willing to pose and then gives me a string of goofy faces.


The thing is, I love the goofy faces.


...and then the battery died.

With the exception of a little vignette on a couple of them, these are SOOC using the existing light as twilight was beginning it's approach.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Love the background! Love the pics. Most of all, love Harrison and his silly faces! Oh, and great job SOOC too.

Christina said...

P.S. Nadia says "looks like his legs are pretty long." ????

Cara said...

You've got yourself one handsome subject! What did you do with the fabric? Is it in front of a window?

Unknown said...

Oh...these are gorgeous. Simple and beautiful. And his haircut is great! I love that you can really see his eyes.

And that fabric...is divine!

What lens were you using? I'm trying to find the perfect all-purpose replacement for my lens kit, and it would be nice if I could do some macro shots too...I just can't decide what lens to get.

Related Posts with Thumbnails